Sunday 23 March 2014

And now we rise, and we are everywhere

There've been very few exciting things to happen over the past month other than Bombay Bicycle Club, really. On the bright side, that was absolutely amazing. Going alone ended up being a really good thing: I made a couple of friends in the queue and inside the venue, and on the Metro back talked to some people too. They were all awesome.




Tadah. My birthday also rolled around, and with it came a good meal at T.G.I Friday and some pretty cool presents. I got a load of books, quite a bit of money, and an Annual Birthday Fiesta Kit from my friend, Amy. It included a twin packet of Party Rings and the album The Dance by Fleetwood Mac. That's all you need in life, really. An awesome card was also included:


Um.. GCSEs have been quite a big part of my life lately. I'm getting the options form four days from now, and I already know that I've been chosen to do triple science, so that's cool. I don't know, though, I just want to get it all sorted now. 

That's literally just about it. These past 2 weeks or so have flown by and I do not understand how it is now less than 2 weeks until I go to see Elly and go to London. Nevertheless, I am very excited indeed. Until we meet again, I suppose. I just thought I should update and all.

1 comment:

  1. omggggggggggggggg the Annual Fiesta Birthday Kit! Awh hun c: xxx

    ReplyDelete